Friday, February 5, 2010

MUD Australia

Like I said, I work in a home accessories boutique and we have several different ceramic lines that couples register for.  I've decided that of all of them, I adore MUD Australia the most.  They're very thin but surprisingly durable--I've learned this from dropping a couple pieces on the floor, whoops.  The clay has been tinted all the way through and only the top surface is covered in a thin layer of clear glaze.  I kind of like this in case we ever chip any of our plates because there won't be any unsightly white bits showing through that are the telltale sign of chippage.  I think I would like to have Steel dinner plates, Ash salad plates, and White small noodle bowls.  Look!  You can even put them in the oven to make souffles in!
MUD Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment