Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Josh Goleman's Circus

My dear friend CS sent me this adorable wedding as inspiration for her future wedding and I just love it! It's super cute and fun, but everyone really looks like they're having a ball and it's mostly DIY. That's what I want mine to be: pure fun, silliness, and all handmade. I want my mom to make our wedding cake, I want to make my wedding dress, K to make our wedding china, CS to set up the photobooth, M to make our rings, and all of our super talented musical friends to rock us into the night.

Adam & Halli's complete wedding photos
A & H wedding website with invites and such
Josh Goleman photography



I love the intense blue of the backdrop! And her dress is super cute too, I love the length. Haha, she even has bloomers on underneath!

I love all the twinkle lights! It makes the space look really warm and inviting. I also think it's the perfect size for a dance party--not too big but not too cramped.

No comments:

Post a Comment