Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Make-up!

I have been trying for years now to be able to apply liquid eye-liner as deftly as pin-up girls do. I adore this look for everyday and for weddings. Maybe for my wedding, I'll get someone else who has the outward up-sweep downpat. This image is from one of my favorite fashion blogs called The Freelancer's Fashion Blog. She has impeccable style.

I was reading The Knot's make-up section today and they said that in order to not have your make-up dripping down to your ankles by the end of the festivities, it's necessary to have a totally kick-ass primer. They suggest LORAC aquaPRIME Oil-Free Makeup Primer.

In between all the nerves and the dancing, sweat can be a concern so try a clinical strength deodorant. If you apply it the night before it will have time to soak in and plug your sweat pores. Ahh! That doesn't sound too healthy at all. They recommend Secret Clinical Strength Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.

Over Halloween C and I were Beetlejuice and Lydia. We both put a bunch of white make-up on our faces and were surprised by how yellow our teeth looked in all the photos. This is exactly why we're totally going to be using Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal. For sure.

More beauty tips at The Knot
Beauty Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment