Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fortune Cookies


When C and I first began dating I would send him random pick-up lines via text message. It's quite amazing the verity of pick-up lines there are floating around--they even have Harry Potter, Christen, and Jewish lines! Haha, oh dear.

I think it would be great to make fortune cookies to put at dinner place settings with different pick-up lines hidden in them!

Some of my personal favorites are...

*Right now we’re just two RNA, but maybe we could transcribe together and become DNA.
*Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives... Because he never met you.
*What's a maiden like you doing in a dungeon like this?

Far and away my absolute favorite is:
*Why don't you go ahead and slid your matza balls over near my gefilte fish?

More Pick-up Lines
Fortune Cookie recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment