Thursday, February 11, 2010

Household Coffee Needs

I seem to be spending quite a bit of time looking at items for our future kitchen, but that's because the most space in our house will be devoted to that very use. Plus, we tend to congregate there to discuss our days, we cook a lot of meals at home, and there's just so much fun kitchen gadgets!

C is a huge coffee drinker. I'm not so much of a coffee drinker as an espresso girl. I would love to get an espresso machine at the house for me and a kick-ass French Press for C. That way both of our coffee needs are taken care of.

I found a neat guide to picking out an espresso machine at Coffee Geek.

La Pavoni is supposed to be quite good for a semi-automatic machine and not going to break the bank. It's made in Italy, the home of espresso.

La Pavoni Lusso Espresso Machine Chrome PL-16
This could be C's French Press, big enough to make 3 cups of coffee in the am.

Chambord French Press by Bodum

And of course he would need a totally rad water boiler. I used to have one in college and I discovered that it also doubled as a face steamer-a handy use for when my skin was breaking out during exams.

Aroma AWK-115S 1.5-Liter Stainless Steel X-Press Water Kettle

No comments:

Post a Comment