Friday, March 26, 2010

Confusion Over The Details

I had an idea of how I wanted my wedding to be:
*Throw back from glam/rockabilly times
*A short fun dress that was easy to dance in
*Vintage mismatched dresses for bridesmaids

Now after having gone to try on dresses and finding this guy:
We could maybe rock it up a little with this totally awesome fabric flower belt.

And after doing lots of research on all these wonderful wedding blogs, I just feel totally confused. I wonder how other people whittle down the details to pick out something they really like and don't regret using way down the line?

It seems like all the things that I like are just sooo expensive. How do brides bridge the style/budget line? Oh it just seems so confusing!

And then I see this! And how gorgeous is this? And I think 'yeah, now that's what I'm talking about. That's why I wanted to go short, plus it's cheaper!"

Brandon Witzel

Or this guy and I think 'yeah, that's what I wanted! A rockin wedding party that's pretty but a little edgy. I did want a short dress before I walked into that bridal boutique, the woman put ideas in my head...'

No comments:

Post a Comment