Sunday, January 31, 2010

Introductions


I'm not engaged. I have no Muriel's Wedding desires to simply get married, no matter the gentleman in question. And I'm not terribly girlie enough that the mere thought big frilly dresses makes me weak at the knees.

However, I do have a man to whom I would like nothing more than to get married. But he hasn't asked yet. In order to indulge my secret desires without getting embarrassed by letting him know I'm researching all this mess, I've created this little secret blog where I put all my favorite dresses, photographers, honeymoon ideas, and try desperately to figure a way around the tradition of bridesmaid dresses being so unfashionable. And maybe one day, when we finally do get engaged, I'll have a leg up on overwhelming amount of wedding planning.

2 comments:

  1. Here's my friend Heather's wedding: http://www.mywedding.com/heatheranddewane/galleries.html
    It was simple and lovely and far and away the most beautiful celebration I have ever been a part of. I had a love hangover for weeks afterward! Like... there was so much love flowing everywhere, and so much joy, that the feeling lingered with me for weeks. It was truly magical.

    ReplyDelete